Saturday 3 March 2007

The Second Cyberman on Torchwood . . . . .

Greetings Woodies, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Robert Cyberman. Name familiar, yes? Well you probably remember it from LifeOnMars.tv if you are also a fan of Life On Mars.

Pop, possibly the number one visitor to my site, graciously invited me to join Torchwoods' newest information hub Torchwood PR. Unlike the other contributors to this site, I am Australian. This gives me a unique perspective, as well as at least a 10 hour leap in time on most of you visitors.

As a contributor, and in addition to my regular postings I will also be posting news relevant to the southern hemisphere which many other sites seem to overlook. In closing, I would like say thank you to Pop and a big hello to all you Woodies out there.


Cyberman

No comments: