Monday 26 February 2007

DVD Out Today

Yes, as many of you will know the latest Torchwood DVD is out today which I preordered months ago for £14.97 from Woolworths. The price on Woolworths has gone up to £16.99 now but I still got mine cheap. The dvd itself has the episodes Countrycide, Greeks Bearing Gifts, They Keep Killing Suzie and Random Shoes. The episode I recommend the most on this DVD is Countrycide which follows the team investigating a series of gruesome deaths in the Brecon Beacons. Apart from them, there are also some great special features which include Torchwood on the road, Deleted Scenes, Torchwood the team and their troubles featurettes and Torchwood sex violence blood and gore featurettes. I myself have already decided what I will be watching tonight so join in and buy the DVD.

No comments: